Saturday, January 24, 2009

More Heart-Shaped Sea Glass Jewelry, Good-Bye Green Heart, Handmade Sea Glass Jewelry



After a day sitting in my Etsy shop, the bright green heart-shaped sea glass necklace is moving to a new home. Like her sister piece, the cobalt blue necklace, this pretty green heart is going overseas...Finland to be exact.

The honey brown shaped heart necklace (image above) has been listed in my ArtFire shop (link in right hand panel) and the frosty clear heart shaped necklace will be listed in my Etsy shop later this morning. The frosty heart piece is quite pretty and one that can be worn throughout the year and can be worn in almost any situation.

I'm still waiting on a sterling silver component before I can begin making bracelets and with today's weather (overcast and windy...wind chills expected in lower 20s) it would be a great day to sit at my crafting table with a cup of coffee and create.... maybe I'll put together a silver-plated bracelet later this morning (and hope the sun can sneak thru for a half hour so I can snap a few photos)

I know my hubby is itching to get to the beach to do a little hunting... it looks like tomorrow may be the better day. Maybe he'll find a few gems that I can share images...

'til next time...
R

No comments:

Post a Comment