Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Sea Glass Jewelry, A New Slideshow and Possible Beachcombing Weather this Weekend...



I finally finished taking photos and cropping images of a couple of my new pieces of sea glass jewelry. I still have a couple more pieces to crop, but my photo program was having trouble loading pictures...I'll get the remaining items on the blog shortly.

This is what I transferred to my computer before the program faltered.... the top piece is a very pretty gray necklace and the bottom image is a soft aqua teardrop necklace.

I finished a new sea glass slide-show yesterday (before I cropped the new pieces...of course) and the slide-show can be found in the right hand panel of the blog. It contains some of the newest pieces of sea glass that I have for sale in my shops.

Could it be possible that Saturday may offer a possible shot at hitting the beach in hopes of finding some new beach glass? I'm not holding my breath, but I really am hoping to get out there this weekend. I'll bring the camera and hopefully have something to show on the blog come Saturday night.


til next time...

R

1 comment: